AMS Inc. is the leader in the Martial Arts Industry delivering the best in software and services for over 30 years. We provide industry leading technology and solutions that are recognized as the preferred source for Martial Arts School Management Services. We are looking for a Software Developer who would like to be a part of a team delivering products that make a difference. You will design, code, test and deploy patch releases, bug fixes and new features as well as provide coding support for our web sites.
- Strong development knowledge of Responsive web site design.
- Experience in back end technologies such as ColdFusion and PHP.
- Strong SQL skills using queries! Stored Procedures, Views, Sunctions and/or Triggers experience a plus!
- Experience with code management tools such as GIT or SVN.
- Possess the “Whatever it Takes” approach including working extra hours to insure a successful project delivery!
- Works well with others and maintains a positive attitude!
- Ability to work and thrive in a multitasking, fast paced environment!
- Ability to communicate clearly through written and verbal communication!
- Excellent interpersonal communication and listening skills!
- Ability to take verbal requirements turning them into working products!
- Works well on your own or with a team!
- Committed to producing high quality work!
Working for AMS:
- You can have PAID HOLIDAYS!
- You can have PTO!
- You can have GROUP HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN options!
- You can have RETIREMENT PLAN options!
- You can work with EXCITING PRODUCTS!
Local candidates only.
We are looking for on-site Developers only! No Remote work is available!
Please only apply if you currently live in the Central Florida area!